Friday, 4 February 2011

Domain Name Reseller

I’ve reached the point where I have enough domain names to justify setting myself up with a Domain Name / Web Site Hosting business. As a wholesaler I have set myself a maximum discount account which drastically reduces my annual renewal charges and covers the cost of the business.
Here’s the good news for my friends. If you have or need anything related to Domain Names, Web Site Hosting, Cloud Server Hosting, Static IP requirements, Email Domains, Ecommerce – in fact anything related to Internet Presence – then go to https://www.securepaynet.net/default.aspx?prog_id=AcornIT and create yourself an account. Before you buy anything, send me a note through IM, FB, LN or email and I will make your account a maximum discount account.
The site is fully operational but I have a bit of work to do on the skin, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment