1. Control Panel/Devices and Printers/Add a Printer
2. Select 'The printer I want isn't listed'
3. Select 'Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings'
4. Select 'Creat a New Port' / Local Port
5. Enter the network share as the port name \\<Network Computer Name>\<Printer Share Name> or \\<IP Address>\<Printer Share Name>
6. Select your printer from the list of available printers
If your printer is not listed the best solution is to download and install the drivers from the printer manufacturers support website. You can, however, try a generic driver.